Although Rudding Park prides itself on providing a high quality, comfortable and safe environment for all its guests and staff, we are conscious of the impact we have on the environment around us and it is therefore our duty to minimise wherever possible any detrimental effects our operations have upon this.
In addition to delivering this commitment we will also:
- Understand the environmental impact associated with all of our operations
- Comply with relevant environmental legislation
- Incorporate environmental management into our day to day business practices where possible
- Minimise the waste we produce and increase the amount we reuse and recycle
- Wherever possible source environmentally-friendly, local products and services
- Work with our guests, suppliers and contractors to ensure that we minimise our impact on the environment
- Promote awareness and provide training for our employees to ensure that environmental issues are kept at the forefront of everyone's mind
- Regularly monitor and report on energy use
- Review our targets annually
- Identify and explore opportunities to reduce wastage
This policy statement will be reviewed annually to ensure that it remains applicable to the activities at Rudding Park Limited.